Yes, I’m late with the monthly update post. Again.
I must say that not a whole lot has been going on this month that’s new with Blythe. At 9 months old Blythe:
- Is improving on her crawling and getting around
- Is talking more and more and learning how to make more sounds
- Is eating even more solids, and joins us for breakfast, lunch, and supper
- Has another tooth! The top left tooth came in; she got her first teeth at 5 months, so that was quite a long break before getting more.
- Has learned how to “cluck” her tongue. I’m not exactly sure how to describe it, but she can make a clicking sound with her tongue, and we went through a couple days of where she did it constantly.
- Still loves banana baby food more than anything else. I swear she’d eat enough to make herself sick if I let her.