This month Blythe:
- Returned to the country of her birth after spending nearly half her life away. (How’s that for dramatic?)
- Is crawling everywhere. And she can find the smallest bit of anything to put in her mouth.
- Is trying to put her fingers into sockets, chew on electrical cords, play with gadgets. Babyproofing is a must.
- Has started eating solid bits of food. Broccoli, peas, peaches, pasta, Cheerios, etc. She’s very enthusiastic about feeding herself!
- Got to meet Uncle Ryan.
- Is very comfortably in size 12-18 month clothes in most brands – big girl!
- Wants so badly to keep up with her big sisters. When they are running around, she tries as hard as she can to crawl over to them.
- Does not like to be left alone in a room. She wants me, specifically, to be where she can see me.