Well, as usual, I’m behind. Blythe turned 7 months old more than a week ago, and I’m just now getting to the post. A trip to New Orleans and a lost computer charger interrupted my getting to it.
This month Blythe:
- Pulls at everything she can get her hands on – hair, cheek, necklace. Anything. She hurts us (unknowingly) all the time!
- Not really eating solids. I think she’s going more the route of Meg and won’t be interested in eating until she can pick up little bits and put them in her mouth. No big deal.
- Is getting around very well. She’s not crawling properly, but she scoots around everywhere. She’s good at inchworming (<— spell check is hating that word).
- Is falling into a more regular nap schedule. She takes a short nap about 2 hours after she wakes up (30-45 mins) then goes down again at around 12 for an hour, wakes up to eat, then sleeps for another hour or two. She will take a nap in my arms if given the opportunity at around 4:30, but doesn’t always get it.
- Has moved from her infant car seat to a convertible car seat. We actually moved her into Meg’s seat, and put Meg in the new seat since it’s a bit bigger.