A little late, but oh well. Here’s what’s gone on with Blythe the last month. Blythe”
- Now has her first two teeth!
- Tried rice cereal for the first time near the end of the month.
- Can inchworm along the floor – she wants so badly to crawl, and will work to get toward something on the floor near her.
- Can say “mama” and “dada” as well as a few other sounds.
- Is still waking up at night, usually twice. I’d love to work on that, but since we’re sharing a room while we’re here, well…
- Is very into hair pulling. Guess how much Cate and Meg love that?
- Puts everything into her mouth. I mean everything. If I hold her close to my face, she tries to figure out how to cram my cheek into her mouth.
- Continues to be a mellow, happy baby.