So yes, I’m still alive and well. We made it to the US, and are soaking up every bit of being here. And by the way, it turns out my girls are excellent travelers. I mean perfectly behaved all 30 hours of travel.
Blythe turned 5 months old on the 29th.
This month Blythe:
- Said goodbye to Dad.
- Traveled halfway around the world.
- Got to meet her family! Everyone is in love.
- Is rolling over really well. Not only that, but she rolls around to move herself all over the place on the floor, though I’m not quite sure it’s with intention yet.
- Has learned to squeal. Very high pitched and very loud.
- Took her first trip to the zoo. She slept almost the entire time.