- Chris left yesterday for work. He’ll be gone until late next weekend. I wish I had better plans for my “alone time” in the evening.
- The themed craft week I’d planned is kaput. There is a severe lack of necessary craft supplies here. We’ll still do what we can.
- Perhaps Chris being gone is the reason for my nightmare about being attacked my two Tour de France style cyclists in full body black leotards last night?
- I’m so glad to finally be able to prepare for this baby. With the move, I made myself wait until we found out the gender to start doing anything.
- In preparation, I ordered new cloth diapers (we didn’t start with Meg until 4 months, so we don’t have any newborn sized diapers). I’m way more excited than I should be about the new cloth diapers. That only goes to show I’m a big nerd.
- Tonight I’m to go through all the girls’ outgrown clothes (if I still feel like it, that is) and keep what I can, and pass along what I can to my sister-in-law, Rachel.
- Rachel is due soon. We ought to have my first niece by this time next month.
- When I have this baby there will be 4 kids in the extended family – all girls. : )
- Cate just had her second weekend of soccer practice. Her first game is next weekend, at which time I’ll post all about the ordeal soccer has been.
- Right as we got to soccer practice yesterday, Chris’ plane was taking off from the base. I told Cate that was his plane and she started waving enthusiastically, jumping up and down, and shouting “hello” to him. I’m sure he saw and heard us.
- The girls were getting sick, but they seem to have been magically healed overnight. Thank goodness.
- I’m FINALLY getting around to getting curtains figured out for the house. None of our old ones (which I just found in a box this week) fit, so I’ll have to order new or improvise.
I’m all out I think.