I love looking at the search terms that bring people to my blog. Most of them make a lot of sense (for example, “a paragraph about life” or “finger foods for baby” which is especially popular for some reason.) Some of them though…well…they’re interesting to say the least.
- how to wake up a baby – I just had to chuckle because I certainly don’t spend my days trying to get them to wake up
- Caked Cate – very appropriate
- Doggie toilet paper – are people really looking for something like this?
- pink eye cucumber – wha?
- what the heck is blackle – I love the wording
- Horrible mother – makes me feel really great
- Biloxi Mississippi nudist – interesting, no?
- TV + nudist mother – what kind of site do people think this is?!
But that’s not the worst. I can only hope that people who come to the site for the following term leave very quickly. (Drum roll, please.)
- Crotchless pajamas – ’nuff said
So what searches have brought people to your site?