Some highlights from the last week:
- I swear Meg said her first word. She was pushing a toy car and said “vroom”. Not just once, but repeatedly, and a couple different times over the few days we spent at my parents’ house.
- Meg’s third tooth broke through on the top front left (does that make sense?) Numbers four and five are not too far behind.
- The trip back was not too fun. There was a lot of crying.
- Cate sprayed Resolve carpet cleaner in Meg’s eyes. She’s fine. The Resolve was out because…
- …Mavis got sick all over the carpet. And pillows to the bed. And a quilt. And another carpet.
- Cate peed on the floor in the hall.
- Cate peed on the floor in the bathroom.
- Cate peed on our bed. Ugh. What am I going to do with her?
- I’m mad at Papa John’s. Their online ordering system was broken at our local store, except it didn’t tell me that when I placed an online order. When I didn’t get an confirmation e-mail, I called the store and found out they couldn’t take online orders.
- When I got there to pick up the pizza, they weren’t taking cards. Of course, I had no cash. We had Quizno’s for dinner.
- Cate ate toothpaste.
- Saturday was my dad’s birthday. Cate decorated a cake for him.
- Meg loves to play in the dog’s water bowl.
There’s plenty more, but I can’t think of everything that happened right now. As soon as these girls give me a break, I’ll be back to blogging as usual.