It’s a good day when:
- The weather is really nice.
- Your baby takes a 2 hour nap in the morning.
- You take a walk with your two beautiful daughters after lunch.
- Then you get home and they both go down for a nap.
- Without fuss.
- And Cate does not remove her clothes (or “eliminate” in an inappropriate place.)
- You get a book in the mail from your husband’s grandmother.
- You visit a friend.
- Your husband gets home and wants to go out for dinner.
- You go to Cici’s Pizza and your 2-year-old is thrilled that she gets to eat pasta, pineapple, and pizza for supper.
- Cate tells you she wants to go to bed early, and then does.